Casa Isabella is located directly on the shores of Lake Lugano in the municipality of Riva San Vitale. Well-kept and in Ticino style, it is the pride of our family. In the house you will find everything you need for a relaxing and peaceful holiday.
From the living room and the rooms you have a splendid view over the opposite side towards Monte Generoso, the Rovio mountains and of course towards Lugano. Outside, the house has a jetty for mooring a boat and a large grottino with barbecue.
In the morning, a few steps are enough to dive into the waters of the Ceresio. Many aquatic animals swim in front of the house, swans, ducks and birds of all kinds, including the buzzard, a bird of prey common in our canton, which nests in April in the woods behind the house and if you bend your ear you can hear their young. There are fish of all sizes: pike perch, carp, sunfish, freshwater crayfish, perch, trout and if you are lucky you can see aquarium turtles that have been abandoned in the lake waters and have survived. A small boat is available for you to visit the shores of the lake.
The village of Riva San Vitale has ancient origins, thousands of years old, where you can visit and admire buildings dating back to the year 926. The village is served by shops, restaurants, post office, pharmacy and various restaurants.
There are many leisure activities on offer, and it is worth visiting www.rivasanvitale.ch and the websites of the Mendrisio and Lugano tourist boards. Why go far away when there are still corners to discover in our beautiful Switzerland.
- TYPE HOUSE House
- SIZE Number rooms: 3.5, Number of beds: 3
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES Family Destination Label
- LOCATION Lakeside , View on the lake , Panoramic view
- VENUES Suitable for families , Balcony , Private garage , Garden , Private parking , Wharf - mooring , Storage room , Balcony
- FACILITIES Bathroom , Shower , Fridge , Grill , Dishwasher , Washing machine , Use of the kitchen area , Heating , TV , Wi-Fi (paying)