Towards the end of the last century, a group of mountaineers from the Blenio Valley and the then owner of the ski facilities, Nara del 2000 SA, organised a visit to the region's alpine pastures, offering those interested the chance to discover the work and lifestyle of the mountains and to taste the products of the land in the splendid amphitheatre. and to taste the products of the land in the splendid amphitheatre of the Nara, where nature has remained uncontaminated. It can therefore be It can therefore be said that "Ul gir di alp" was the forerunner of a whole series of similar events that have gradually imposed themselves as tourist attractions throughout Italian-speaking Switzerland. The whole of Italian-speaking Switzerland.
The alpine pastures of that time are still loaded by the farmers of the localities that are now part of the Municipality of Acquarossa. By the alpigiani themselves, over the last few years, the intention has re emerged to open the doors of their respective Alps and to make their work and the products of the region known to those interested. products of the region. After the great success of the first for editions , we are proud to propose again UL GIR DI ALP on SATURDAY 13 AUGUST 2023.
The event will take place in accordance with the security measures in force and will be open to all persons who have been vaccinated or have undergone a swab by the end of August 2021. have been vaccinated or have undergone a swab within 72 hours (with presentation of the various certificates).
The route of the food and wine tour will be the same as in the past, and to facilitate access for those who wish, the second chairlift will be in operation. to facilitate access, for those who wish, the second chairlift will be in operation, which from Cancorì leads to Pian Nara from 09.00 to 11.00, so as to give everyone the opportunity to enjoy the Bleniese rural reality to the full. Bleniese's rural reality. The route will be eleven kilometres long, along which seven refuelling stations will be set up:
- Departure from Cancorì, La Pernice restaurant where breakfast (croissants and coffee) will be served and where participants will receive a pouch with cutlery and glass and an identification bracelet.
- Bar Pela, with products from Alpe Gualdo (yoghurt, tarts);
- Alpe di Stabio intermediate supply (water and fruit)
- Alpe Pian Nara (mixed cold cuts, bread, wine and water)
- Alpe Pian Laghetto (ricotta; cheese, bread and wine)
- Gariva (beer, water, luganighetta and products from the alp of the people of Ponto Valentino: cheese and cheeses)
- La Fornace (aperitif with bruschetta, pizzette, wine and water)
For those who find it difficult to walk up to Alpe Pian Nara, there will be the possibility of shortening the route, omitting two refreshment points and arriving directly at the two refreshment points and arriving directly at Alpe Pian Nara by chairlift. There will also be the possibility to shorten the route further by There will also be the possibility to shorten the route by descending with a vehicle from Gariva to Fornace.
- OPENING Sat: tutto il giorno
- CATEGORIES Enogastronomy