DOWNLOAD THE FULL RECIPE HERE
- Season the meat well;
- Heat the oil in a rotisserie;
- Brown the meat on all sides;
- Finish cooking the roast in the oven for about 2 hours at low temperatures (80 °C) like a roastbeef;
- Blend all the ingredients for the tuna sauce and adjust the density with the cold broth;
- Get the taste right;
- Let the roast cool;
- Slice the roast and arrange the slices of meat on a plate.
- Cover the meat with the tuna sauce;
- Garnish with anchovies, sprinkle with paprika and curly parsley.
- For organisational purposes it is advisable to cook the veal the day before;
- The amount of broth may vary depending on the desired consistency;
- A good rule of thumb is to measure the core temperature of the roast and reach 58 °C rather than rely on the cooking time.
A typical traditional recipe from Ticino reworked by SSSAT (Swiss Italian Tourism and Hotel Management School of Bellinzona).
- TYPICAL PRODUCTS Specialties