At the Forni restaurant, the rabbit is stuffed with fennel sausage, the rack of lamb is studded with truffles and the sole is served with artichokes and couscous croutons. Simone Ciaranfi's playful cuisine strikes a modern note in this traditional establishment at the foot of the Gotthard.
Restaurant Forni is the restaurant with the right atmosphere, hospitable and nicely familiar. Excellent, creative, and tasty light cuisine. Wide selection of quality wines.
- TYPE OF VENUE Restaurant
- TYPE OF CUISINE International
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino
- LOCATION Central , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , Close to the railway station , Panoramic view
- GUIDES Gault & Millau , Michelin , Veronelli
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed
- VENUES Suitable for families , Private parking , Balcony