The restaurant Forni has made a excellent name, as the years went by, under the supervision of the Forni family that was leading a team of service and cuisine armed with great passion and food and wine culture.
The new management is determined to follow the footsteps of its predecessors with, (why not) an eye to the future and new restaurant and hotel techniques.
The Chef of kitchen Simone Ciaranfi proposes, together with his Team, a light, genuine, seasonal cuisine rich in regional products.
The maître di sala Mauro Dunis is waiting for you to recommend excellent wines, chosen from our cellar including about 100 labels, to match the dishes you have chosen.
We offer simple snacks to accompany your aperitifs during which you can sample high quality drinks, some of which are produced localy in Ticino.
We are partners of Ticino in Tavola and our kitchen was awarded with 14 points Gault-Millau.
- TYPE OF VENUE Restaurant
- TYPE OF CUISINE International
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino
- LOCATION Central , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , Close to the railway station , Panoramic view
- GUIDES Gault & Millau , Michelin
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Bike Friendly
- VENUES Suitable for families , Private parking , Balcony