The Osogna Valley is a suspended valley, separated from the Riviera valley bottom by a large crag. It is well worth exploring, even if just for the ancient, heart-stopping and amazing steps cut into the rock, which lead into the valley. This section of the path is classified as a route of national importance. The forest reserve also features a number of secondary paths, some of which are rather challenging. There are various mountain huts suitable for overnight stays, owned by the Patriziato di Osogna.
- Area: 882 hectares
- Altitude: 750-2,200 m a.s.l.
- Year of institution: 2011
- Owner: Patriziato di Osogna
- Period: April - October (lower areas). Access point is the village of Osogna. You are asked to follow the marked trails.
- Hiking boots are recommended.
- VENUES Eco-friendly
- PARKS AND GARDENS Natural parks