- Area: 34 hectares (the Park that surrounds it measures 163 hectares)
- Altitude: 260-360 m a.s.l.
- Main trees: ash, oak, hornbeam, hornbeam, black locust
- Year of establishment: 2004
- Owners: different
- Period: all year.
- The path that crosses the Valle della Motta Park is 3 km. The main access point is in Novazzano. The Park can also be reached on foot from the Mendrisio station and from Coldrerio, less easily.
- You are asked to observe the signs, to stay on the paths, to not access the wet areas in any way and to keep the dogs on a leas.
- Guided tours are available on request.
- PARKS AND GARDENS Natural parks