DOWNLOAD THE FULL RECIPE HERE
- Steam the potatoes, let them dry, pass them with the vegetable mill and let them rest;
- Beat the eggs and add the ricotta cheese;
- Add the mashed potatoes, flour, semolina and mix well;
- Leave to rest for 30 minutes so that the dough thickens;
- Boil plenty of salted water;
- Form gnocchi with the help of a spoon and slip them into boiling water;
- Cook for 5 minutes;
- Drain them and dress them with the sauce provided.
A typical traditional recipe from Ticino reworked by SSSAT (Swiss Italian Tourism and Hotel Management School of Bellinzona).