- Area: 251 hectares
- Altitude: 1’000-1’491 m a.s.l.
- Main trees: beech, mugo pine
- Year of establishment: 2018
- Owner: Patriziato di Sonvico and Villa Luganese
- Period: all year, except in case of snowfall
- Hiking boots are required
- The Denti della Vecchia Forest Reserve can be visited starting from Villa Luganese (600 m a.s.l.), to initially reach the Pairolo Hut (1350 m a.s.l.), continue along the watershed up to Alpe Bolla (1130 m a.s.l.) and from here return to the starting point.
- PARKS AND GARDENS Natural parks