- Cut the tomatoes into four
- Mix with the basil, sherry vinegar, salt and chilli d'espellette until finely blended
- Place in a sieve lined with a filter cloth and leave to drain overnight in the fridge.
- Season again to taste with the collected clear tomato juice
- 1 slice of beef heart tomato
- Tomatoes of various colours (e.g. Yellow Pearl, Red Pearl, Honey Tomatoes, Raf Tomatoes, Kumato, Green Zebra Tomatoes), blanched and cut without skin into several wedges and marinated in basil oil
- Small cubes of fresh goat cheese, olives, basil oil and fresh basil
- Arrange the toppings on the plate. Pour the cold essence over the garnish on the plate.
A recipe by Executive Chef Mattias Roock at the Ristorante Castello del Sole in Ascona.
- TYPICAL PRODUCTS Specialties