DOWNLOAD THE FULL RECIPE HERE
- Mix in a metal bowl;
- Pour the mixture into a pastry bag;
- Form circles on the baking sheet (approximately the size of a 1 franc coin);
- Bake in the oven (top and bottom) at 160 °C for around 10 minutes.
Preparation billberry mousse:
- Dissolve the sugar in the water to create a syrup;
- Add the bilberry pulp and the gelatin sheets previously softened in cold water;
- Mix it all together and allow it to cool down completely;
- Add the whipped cream;
- Mix it all together.
- Heat the cream;
- Add the gelatin sheets, previously softened in cold water;
- Mix in the cream cheese;
- Fill the mould with the mixture and leave to cool.
Compose the dish as illustrated in the photo.
A recipe by Lorenzo Albrici, chef at the Locanda Orico restaurant.