142006

Arzo

Via Municipio 13, 6850 Mendrisio, +41 58 688 34 20

In the past, the former municipality of Arzo (reclassified as a district of Mendrisio in 2009) was famous for its marble quarries. Indeed the municipal coat of arms (created in 1953) has a golden cathedral in the centre of the white cross on a red field, in memory of the contribution made by the local stonemasons during the construction of no fewer than three major cathedrals (Como, Milan and Luga...

FEATURES
TRANSPORTS Bus
CONTACT
Via Municipio 13, 6850 Mendrisio
Tel.: +41 58 688 34 20