The area which still represents the "Fruit garden" of Lugano, Grotto Flora is one of the most finest one remained.
In the middle of the town of Bigogno d'Agra located on the Collina d'Oro, a typical old fashion hamlet you can find the recently restored colonial house, drawn through a bio-architectonical conservative approach.
The reception has been drawn from a patrician building which was originally belonging to the famous family of architects Adamini.
Rate double room: CHF 80-140
Rate single room: CHF 50-90
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- SIZE Number of rooms: 11, Number of beds: 26
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroSuisse , GastroTicino
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Restaurant
- VENUES Accommodation for groups , Historical monument , Private parking , Public parking
- FACILITIES Bathroom , Rooms with private bathroom , TV