- Mix the flour with the eggs until a smooth, homogeneous dough is obtained and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough into a thin sheet with a rolling pin and cut it finely to obtain some hanks of Tagliolini.
- Bring the broth to 60° and soak the egg yolks in it for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter with a little stock, cook the Tagliolini in plenty of salted water
- Finally add them to the butter, tossing them for a few minutes.
Serve in the form of a nest, place the cooked yolk in the centre and garnish with the herring caviar.
A recipe by Chef Andrea Bertarini at Ristorante Montalbano by Mirko Rainer in San Pietro.
- TYPICAL PRODUCTS Specialties