DOWNLOAD THE FULL RECIPE HERE
- Chop the veal very finely with a cutter;
- Add the cream;
- Lastly, add the blanched and chopped basil.
Preparation bread crust:
- Flatten the bread slightly with a rolling pin;
- Cover up to ¾ of it with the filling and wrap it around the fillet, using the film to help you;
- Cook in the oven until the temperature reaches 50 °C in the centre;
- Leave to rest, then finish it off by pan-frying it in oil, turning it so that the outer crust becomes crisp.
- Brush the plate with the meat juices and place the pan-fried chanterelles and vegetables on top.
- Garnish the dish with a few leaves.
A recipe by Cristian Moreschi, chef at the restaurant of the Hotel Villa Principe Leopoldo, Lugano.
- TYPICAL PRODUCTS Cold cuts , Specialties