The building is currently undergoing renovation and the restaurant will therefore be inaccessible for the 2021 summer season. Food and drinks can be enjoyed directly on the terrace of the Centre thanks to the presence of a FoodTruck.
The restaurant is part of the Pro Natura Lucomagno Centre, a cozy mountain hotel generally open from May to October.
The restaurant consists of 3 parts to meet every need:
- a tavern with a beautiful pinecone soapstone and chestnuts’ tables and chairs,
- a restaurant with 40 seats and the breathtaking view on the lace Rondadura
- a sunny south-facing terrace with 40 seats
The kitchen offers tasty dishes based on local products such as Alpine cheeses, fresh cow and goat cheeses, cold cuts, salads, cakes and homemade pies as well as main courses of meat and fish.
The bar is open from 8am to 10pm and the kitchen is open from 11:30am. In the afternoon simple dishes and cakes as afternoon snack are available. For the evening and for groups of 8 or more people, reservations is appreciated.
- TYPE OF VENUE Restaurant
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino
- LOCATION In the mountains , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , Panoramic view
- VENUES Suitable for families , Garden , Private parking , Balcony