In a recently renovated historical villa, in the middle of a wonderful park in the heart of the Lugano Region, on Monte San Salvatore, Bigatt Hotel & Restaurant offers spectacular views over the gulf. The property is surrounded by gardens, organic vegetable gardens, an olive grove, an orchard and vineyards. A lovely place, where history, art, culture and nature are together in an unforgettable sight.
The hotel welcomes you to 23 fully renovated, generous and light-filled rooms. Three frescoed rooms - equipped with modern technologies - allow you to organize workshop or events.
The restaurant and a beautiful outdoor terrace overlooking the lake, offers a great cuisine, with products from our organic vegetable gardens and regional wines. And much more.
Bigatt was created to promote work integration for people who are typically excluded from the job market.
Skilled professionals as well as enthusiastic supporters will help us carry out our challenge. To be able to merge personal and professional.
Photos © Bigatt Hotel & Restaurant
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- SIZE Number rooms: 23, Number of beds: 44
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES Hotelleriesuisse
- LOCATION On the hill , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , View on the lake
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Open in Winter , Restaurant
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Outdoor pool
- VENUES Suitable for families , Accommodation for groups , Private garage , Garden
- FACILITIES Bathroom , Rooms with private bathroom , free Wi-Fi , Minibar , Telephone , TV