- Area: 76 hectares
- Altitude: 1'700-1'955 m a.s.l.
- Main trees: Swiss pine, spruce, mugo pine, larch
- Year of establishment: 2004
- Owner: Patriziato generale di Olivone, Campo e Largario
- Period: May-October.
- The circular route is recommended starting from the Pro Natura Center in Acquacalda.
- You are asked to follow the marked trail, to not access wetlands in any way and to keep dogs on a leash. Hiking boots are recommended.
- On request the Pro Natura Center offers guided tours.
- PARKS AND GARDENS Natural parks