S. Martino Church, Ronco s/Ascona
6622 Ronco s/Ascona,
The San Martino Church, enlarged during the XVI century on the basis of an oratory of the XIV century following the drawings of Giovanni Beretta, present a large variety of styles: nave with midle-age chorus, a tower of the XVI century with baroque details on the top and a facade of the nineteenth century. A good restoration made between 1957 and 1969, permitted to uniform the different parts of t...
|ARCHITECTURE||Ancient and religious architecture|
6622 Ronco s/Ascona
Position on the map