DOWNLOAD THE FULL RECIPE HERE
- Peel the pumpkin, remove the seeds and cut into chunks;
- Cut onions, leek and celery into matignon;
- Wash the chervil leaves;
- Stew the vegetables with butter;
- Add the pumpkin and let it stew for a moment;
- Sprinkle with flour and mix well;
- Add the vegetables broth and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally;
- Mix and strain;
- Bring back to the boil and refine with cream;
- Adjust taste and texture;
- Add a few tufts of chervil directly into the cup.
A typical traditional recipe from Ticino reworked by the SSSAT (Swiss Italian Tourism and Hotel Management School of Bellinzona).