The Dazio Grande is a solid construction dating back to the XVI century. It stands at the door of the S. Gotthard and right above the Piottino passage. For centuries it was Canton Uri’ customs check point for travelers and a rest and exchange place for horses. In use from 1561 till the birth of the Gotthard railway (1882).
The museum is only open during the opening of the inn or by appointment.
- OPENING 26.06 - 27.09
- MUSEUMS History museums