Baroque construction from 1730. The bell tower, begun in the 16th century and finished in 1641, has a vaguely Romanesque taste.
Of the previous Romanesque church, mentioned in 1213, the three small arches on the outside, to the south and the lunette, with the "Himago pietatis" of 1502, are still visible. Beautiful perspective effect obtained by reversing the orientation of the church by the architect. Giandomenico Frasca from Lugano. The main façade, with two orders and pilasters, was frescoed in 1732 by the famous local painter Carlo Biucchi.
On the sides are the Schools of the Rosary, of the Holy Sacrament and the sacristy. Inside, the high altar has the typical Ambrosian layout; the pictorial decoration of 1870 is by Tommaso Calgari.