Rebuilt between 1728 and 1730, it has a single nave covered by a barrel vault. The frescoes on the facade are by Carlo Biucchi (1732). The bell tower, isolated, north of the church, is probably anterior. Of the pre-existing building, to the south, there remains a fresco (Ecce Homo of 1502) and three blind arches. Inside there are several decorated chapels and the high altar in neoclassical style in coloured stucco (Antonio Silva della Val d'Intelvi, 1798).