- Area: 100 hectares
- Altitude: 250-476 m a.s.l.
- Main trees: oak, chestnut, ash
- Year of establishment: 1998
- Owner: Patriziato di Losone
- Period: all year. Access is not recommended with strong wind and snowy terrain.
- The Maia Forest Park is equipped with over 8 km of trails. Several entry points; we recommend starting the excursion to Arcegno. You are asked to follow the marked trails, to not access wetlands in any way and to keep dogs on a leash.
- Hiking boots are recommended. Guided tours are available on request.
- PARKS AND GARDENS Natural parks