Nestling in the Maggia Valley on the banks of the river, you will come here to recharge your batteries and enjoy dips in the river and swimming pool, hikes in the unspoilt natural surroundings, fine meals and musical evenings on the site. Fully equipped family pods to hire, pods, bivouacs and nomad tents. 700 km of signposted paths await hikers. The Maggia river is ideal for canoeing and its many rock faces are an open invitation for climbers. Locarno with its picturesque old town, Piazza Grande and lakeside is just 8 km away.Culture and festivals, musical events in Ascona. Access: Bellinzona Sud highway exit, towards Locarno-Maggia Valley; camp-site signposted at the entrance to Gordevio.
Opening in 2023: 01.04 - 22.10
Opening in 2024: 28.03 - 20.10
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- OPENING 09.04 - 23.10
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES TCS member
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Bungalow rental , Shop , Restaurant , Service station for caravans
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Children's pool , Outdoor pool , Table tennis
- FACILITIES Electrical connections , Shower with warm water , free Wi-Fi , Heated sanitary facilities , Wash basins with hot water , Use of the kitchen area , Waste water discharge connection , TV
- Swisstainable Level I commited