Nestling in the Maggia Valley on the banks of the river, you will come here to recharge your batteries and enjoy dips in the river and swimming pool, hikes in the unspoilt natural surroundings, fine meals and musical evenings on the site. Fully equipped 4-beth roulotte for hire. 700 km of signposted paths await hikers. The Maggia river is ideal for canoeing and its many rock faces are an open invitation for climbers. Locarno with its picturesque old town, Piazza Grande and lakeside is just 8 km away.Culture and festivals, musical events in Ascona. Access: Bellinzona Sud highway exit, towards Locarno-Maggia Valley; camp-site signposted at the entrance to Gordevio.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- OPENING 29.03 - 14.10
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES ASC member , TCS member
- LOCATION Close to a river-stream
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Shop , Bicycles rent , Restaurant , Caravan rental , Service station for caravans
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Children's pool , Outdoor pool , Table tennis
- VENUES Suitable for families , Leisure area
- FACILITIES Electrical connections , Shower with warm water , Heated sanitary facilities , Wash basins with hot water , Use of the kitchen area , Waste water discharge connection , TV , Wi-Fi (paying) , Free Wi-Fi