DOWNLOAD THE FULL RECIPE HERE
- Amalgamate the ricotta and robiolino, passing them through a sieve so that they form a mixture that is easy to process. Place the cheese in a stone-shaped mould;
- Freeze the cheese in the mould;
- When you want to start making the recipe, remove the cheese from the mould and dress it with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, parsley and Espelette chilli, then put it to one side for the moment;
- Rinse the quinoa and cook it in a small amount of water to prevent it losing all its beneficial properties;
- Allow the quinoa to cool down and dress it with a little extra virgin olive oil and a little lemon juice;
- Create a bed of quinoa for the vegetables and cheese “stones”;
- Cook all the vegetables separately and dress the baby carrots and fennel with a small amount of white vinegar;
- Dress the cheeses with a little chopped parsley and Espelette chilli.
Dress the plate as illustrated in the photo and finish with a few herbs and drops of balsamic reduction.
A recipe by Cristian Moreschi, chef at the restaurant of the Hotel Villa Principe Leopoldo, Lugano.
- TYPICAL PRODUCTS Cheese