Head for the heights – with the Swiss Peak Pass!
Memorable mountain railway trips, spectacular Alpine views, unsurpassed peak pleasures – for visitors to Switzerland in 2014 the Swiss Travel System has launched an exclusive new attraction, the Swiss Peak Pass. When purchased in combination with a 4-day or 8-day Swiss Pass, it entitles you to unlimited travel up to eight of Switzerland's most scenic summits - the Allalin, Brienzer Rothorn, Cardada, Corvatsch, Niesen, Rochers-de-Naye, Säntis, Stanserhorn CabriO.
This special offer is valid from 1 January to 23 December 2014 (last travel day: 30. December). It includes four or eight consecutive days' unlimited travel on all the mountain railways covered by the Swiss Peak Pass. And you benefit of course from all the other bonus attractions offered by the Swiss Pass. The Swiss Peak Pass costs only CHF 29 or CHF 59 (when purchased in combination with a 4-day or 8-day Swiss Pass respectively). Why not purchase this attractive package pass now?
Advantages at a glance
- Unlimited travel on all eight mountain railways (Allalin, Brienzer Rothorn, Cardada, Corvatsch, Niesen, Rochers-de-Naye, Säntis and Stanserhorn CabriO, during the period of validity of the accompanying Swiss Pass (4 or 8 consecutive days)
- Unlimited travel by rail, road and waterway
- Free travel on panorama routes
- Free travel on public transport in 75 towns and cities Show map of validity
- Free admission to more than 470 museums
- 50% discount off most other mountain railways
- Children under age 16 travel free of charge when accompanied by at least one parent holding a Swiss Family Card
- Many bonus benefits