The Casa Calina is a newly renovated guesthouse with six double rooms and two apartments. All our rooms are non-smoking rooms.
It is situated on a very nice and quiet place with a beautiful view over the lake of Lugano. The big garden invites families with children for playing or hiking guests for relaxing. On request it is possible to book the entire house for groups and private parties.
The Casa Lina or just Calina was built in 1960 together with Mrs Lina Senn's observatory. It served as a sleeping place for all the people who came to watch the stars.
Today, Calina is a modern guest house with apartments (suitable for families), various double rooms and a common kitchen for everyone. All our rooms are non-smoking rooms.
The house is situated in a very quiet and sunny place. The big garden welcomes hikers, bikers, families and groups and offers them many places for relaxing, rest and sport. The Calina is also suitable for private events and parties.
Closing dates: 26.11.2023 – 22.02.2024
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- SIZE Number rooms: 8, Number of beds: 22
- LOCATION On the hill , Quiet , Close to the bus stop
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Meals on request , Restaurant , Breakfast service
- VENUES Garden , Leisure area , Public parking
- FACILITIES Bathroom , Rooms with private bathroom , Shower , free Wi-Fi , Use of the kitchen area