Food preparation is a century old art that has been handed down through the years and reinvented to become a real sensory exploration. The Restaurant uses the freshest of ingredients for all its preparations and has a beverage menu that is meticulously chosen. The kitchen, led by chef Diego Della Schiava, awarded with 1 Michelin Star, combines tradition, creativity and territoriality: a symphony of clear flavors and surprising details, which is maximally enhanced thanks to the prestige of the location of THE VIEW Fine Dining and the TreCinqueZero terrace. Catering is a secular art that wants to pass on its flavors, re-inventing itself into real sensorial explorations. The restaurant uses fresh food of the day for the preparation of all dishes.
- TYPE OF VENUE Restaurant
- TYPE OF CUISINE International , Italian , Ticinese
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino , Michelin stars
- LOCATION On the hill , Close to the bus stop , View on the lake , Panoramic view
- GUIDES Gault & Millau , Michelin
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted
- VENUES Private parking , Balcony