In the heart of Lugano, with a breathtaking view of Lake Ceresio, the Moncucchetto restaurant offers a magical atmosphere in the architectural design of Mario Botta. Chef Andrea Muggiano and his team create marvellous dishes, using produce from the garden and the fruits of the estate, with respect for the seasons. The wine list includes wines produced at Moncucchetto, as well as other Swiss and international labels. Open in the evenings, from Monday to Saturday by appointment and at lunchtime only on request, the restaurant is also ideal for tailor-made events.
- Evening opening by reservation from 6.30 p.m.
- Warm kitchen open until 22.00
- Sunday closed
- TYPE OF VENUE Restaurant
- TYPE OF CUISINE International , Italian , Ticinese , Vegetarian
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino
- LOCATION On the hill , Quiet , Panoramic view
- VENUES Garden , Private parking , Balcony
- FACILITIES Air conditioning