Immersed in the green of the Malcantone, the Restaurant Giardino is characterized by a pleasant family management from 1960; today Monique and Daniel propose, for the delight of the finest palates, the best international kitchen as well as the one from Ticino, privileging the quality of products and seasonal specialties.
Famous for the extraordinary "cordon bleu", made in three different sizes to satisfy the gluttony of every client. As much famous, in autumn, the Baden-Baden saddle of roe. During summer, at the Restaurant Giardino is possible to have lunch or to comfortably dine in the suggestive terrace in the heart of the village.
The ancient “bocciodromo” left the place to an ample and pleasant banquet room, able to welcome 180 people; ideal place to organize events, ceremonies, social suppers and dancing evenings.
Kindness, genuineness and attention to the client are the signature of a place that lives in the name of the best tradition.
- TYPE OF VENUE Restaurant
- TYPE OF CUISINE Italian , Ticinese
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroSuisse , GastroTicino
- LOCATION On the hill , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted
- VENUES Suitable for families , Garden - Lawn , Private parking , Balcony