Triumph of authentic flavors at the lakefront, at Muralto, where Egon Baiardi leads a place according to his own philosophy that reflects his identity. A chef who does not leave any room for compromise but who looks for the balance of flavors. The style of the restaurant is elegant without being luxurious and well-kept. There is a small outdoor terrace and inside, the space is dominated by a small terrace for candlelight dinners. Egon searches for seasonal and local products, from Ticino and Italy, which give a unique touch to his light cuisine for which he prefers to use oil, without excluding butter.
The restaurant has been awarded 15 Gault Millau points.
Closed on Sunday evening and Monday (in Winter closed on Sundays and Mondays).
- TYPE OF VENUE Restaurant
- TYPE OF CUISINE International
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino
- LOCATION Central , In the plain , Lakeside , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , Close to the railway station , View on the lake
- GUIDES Gault & Millau , Michelin
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted
- VENUES Balcony