Located a few footsteps away from the famous “Ponte dei Salti” (jump bridge), the restaurant is a benchmark for the gourmands. The Stacchi family gives a warm welcome to customers and offers a varied cuisine of typical (but not only) dishes of Ticino, based on local products of the season.
There is a good choice of wine, mainly Merlot of the area with also some great italian labels. The ambient is rustic, there are 45 seats inside and 70 seats outside in the panoramic terrace on the river.
The hotel has 8 double rooms and 1 triple room. From 2010 there is an attic flat with furnished kitchen, king-size bed and a wide bath tub, suitable for couples and families.
Beside the hospitality, our strengths are:
- Wide terrace with view on the river
- Close to the church and the historic centre
- Comfortable rooms with shower
- Traditional and international cuisine, possibility of banqueting for events
- Close to the famous bridge
- In a minute you will find yourself in a romantic walk next to the waterfall
- TYPE OF VENUE Tavern , Restaurant
- TYPE OF CUISINE Ticinese
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino
- LOCATION Panoramic view
- VENUES Suitable for families , Garden , Balcony