Located on the shores of Lake Lugano, at the foot of Mount San Giorgio, Grotto Pojana is the ideal place to enjoy true ticinese cuisine. Run by Antonella and Renato Bordogna, it offers a selection of traditional dishes that take you back to forgotten tastes, pure and genuine.
With its veranda room, which can accommodate up to 65 people, the first floor dining room for 35 people and the outdoor terrace shaded by a grape arbor, Grotto Pojana is the perfect location for banquets, ceremonies and business meetings.
The grotto also has a large parking area and a private dock for boats.
Renato Bordogna belongs to the Swiss Gilde Association.
- TYPE OF VENUE Grotto
- TYPE OF CUISINE Italian , Ticinese
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroSuisse , GastroTicino
- LOCATION Lakeside , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , View on the lake , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted
- VENUES Suitable for families , Private parking , Wharf - mooring , Balcony
- FACILITIES Free Wi-Fi