The Grotto La Pergola is a typical place of Ticino which proposes since 1965 a home-made cuisine with regional products and swiss meat. The typical “minestrone” and the “polenta” made with several flours of Ticino accompanied with “Ossobuchi” are the most famous or the Merlot risotto “Gourmesse 2006” with porcini mushrooms and zabaglione. Our delicious walnuts bread is home-made as well.
The B&B with separated entrance offers a room with garden view and another with direct view on the village, as well as the suite with the private terrace.
During the opening season many evenings are organized with Jazz music and Jam Session.
Free parking available.
Open all year round.
Monday: 09:00 - 23:00
Tuesday: 09:00 - 23:00
Wednesday: 09:00 - 23:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 23:00
Friday: 09:00 - 23:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 23:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 23:00
- TYPE OF VENUE Grotto
- TYPE OF CUISINE Italian , Ticinese , Vegetarian
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino
- LOCATION On the hill , Quiet , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed
- VENUES Private parking , Balcony