Opened in 1910 by Andrea Franzi, the grotto is located in the municipality of Lumino. Over the years, it has been handed down from father to son. Charles Franzi (great grandson of the founder) currently runs it.
In the shade of ancient trees, you experience unforgettable moments of freshness and tranquility.
Among the specialties: cold meats produced in Mesolcina, alpine cheeses, cheese of the valley, Ticino dishes prepared with traditional recipes handed down for four generations. Do not miss Mila’s famous roast beef. All accompanied by carefully selected wines from Ticino, liqueurs and homemade grappa, lemonade and orangeade produced in the valley and coffee.
- TYPE OF VENUE Grotto , Restaurant
- TYPE OF CUISINE Ticinese
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino
- LOCATION In the plain , Quiet , Close to the bus stop
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted
- VENUES Suitable for families , Garden , Private parking , Balcony