The Antica Osteria del Carlin, an evocative stone building dating back to the early 1900s, stands in the heart of Claro. In 2003, the establishment was completely restructured to offer greater comfort to guests, while still preserving the characteristics of a typical Ticinese house from the period. In the welcoming dining hall with a fireplace, a collection of modern paintings on the walls offsets the wood and stone, creating a warm, welcoming atmosphere. In summer, having lunch or dinner under the arbour on the pretty terrace is a real pleasure. Romina and Salvatore receive guests with courtesy and professionalism, leading foodies on an exciting journey through Mediterranean cuisine, featuring both local and international dishes, which are all well-presented and offer perfectly balanced flavours. The wine list allows diners to choose from famous labels from Ticinese and Italian producers.
- TYPE OF VENUE Tavern , Restaurant
- TYPE OF CUISINE International , Italian , Ticinese
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino
- LOCATION On the hill , Quiet
- VENUES Suitable for families , Garden - Lawn , Private parking , Balcony