Typical Ticino rustic house entirely renovated respecting the typology. Large cellar and outdoor stone table.
On the ground floor there is a small exhibition of peasant tools from the past.
The house is 150 m away on foot from the public parking.
Number of bathrooms: 1 with shower/WC
Toilet number: 1
Large balcony and pergola.
Heating: warm air fireplace and radiator.
Surroundings: on the edge of the small village Ciosso.
Vicinity: 5 km from Brione Verzasca (Post office, Bank, Kiosk, Bakery, grocery store).
Public transport: 350 m from the bus stop.
Here is a room in perfect condition, which was once used for the production of cheese. It was rearranged as a room and today it can be used as a room or study.
Large living room with dining room, large fireplace and built-in kitchen (approx. 45 m2), shower/WC
2nd floor (attic):
1 bedroom with double bed and 1 bedroom with two single beds
Included in the price: Tourist tax, electricity and firewood.
- TYPE HOUSE Rustico
- SIZE Number rooms: 4, Number of beds: 4
- Bed linen CHF 30.- p. person
- Final cleaning CHF 120.-
- LOCATION A few minutes from the lake and river , In the mountains , Only accessible on foot , Quiet , Close to the bus stop
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Open in Winter , Linens provided
- VENUES Suitable for families , Balcony , Garden , Leisure area , Public parking , Storage room
- FACILITIES Fireplace , free Wi-Fi , Fridge , Grill , Dishwasher , Washing machine , Children's bed , Garden furniture , Use of the kitchen area , Radio , Heating , TV