Typical Ticino stonehouse entirely renovated in the respect of the typology.
Big wine cellar and outside pergola with stone table.
In the ground floor there is a small exposure of country utensils of the past.
The house is distant 150 ms by foot from the public parking place.
In the apartment is not allowed to smoke.
Small pets are approved!
Restroom: 1 with shower/WC toilet
WC toilet: 1
Great balcony and pergola.
Heating: warm air fireplace and radiator.
Environs: to the border of the small village Ciosso.
Sight: view on the surrounding mountains.
Proximities: 5 kms from Brione Verzasca (Post office, Bank, Kiosk, Bakery, alimentary market).
Public transport: 350 ms away there is a bus stop.
Here there is a antique room, used once for the cheese production.
This room was renovated and today it can be used as free time-room or studio.
- great living room with dining room, big fireplace and kitchen (ca. 45 m2s)
- Shower WC toilet
2nd floor (mansard):
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 1 bedroom with two single beds
- digital TV (4 Swiss channels), Radio/CD
- Kitchen: cooking plates and oven, dishwasher and refrigerator
- Wash machine
- up to 6 nights CHF 100. -
- more than 6 nights CHF 120. -
Bed linen and Towels: CHF 25. - pro person/week.
Included in the price: Tourist tax, electricity and firewood. Shortly holiday: up to 5 nights possible only from November to May.
- TYPE HOUSE Rustico
- SIZE Number rooms: 4, Number of beds: 4
Bed linen CHF 25.- p. person
Final cleaning CHF 100.- / 20.-
- LOCATION A few minutes from the lake and river , In the mountains , Only accessible on foot , Quiet , Close to the bus stop
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Open in Winter , Linens provided
- VENUES Suitable for families , Balcony , Garden , Laundry , Leisure area , Public parking , Storage room
- FACILITIES Fireplace , free Wi-Fi , Fridge , Grill , Dishwasher , Children's bed , Garden furniture , Use of the kitchen area , Radio , Heating , TV