In the smallest village in Switzerland, also known as an important national heirloom, is the charming, typical Ticino stone rustico.
The 5-room house, with private garden and pergola, invites its guests to spend a holiday in a quiet and sunny location.
The ideal place to enjoy the beauty and the many hiking trails of the valley, in idyllic Corippo.
- TYPE HOUSE Rustico
- SIZE Number rooms: 3, Number of beds: 3
- LOCATION Central , On the hill , In the mountains , Quiet , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Linens provided , All expenses included
- VENUES Suitable for families , Garden , Public parking , Balcony
- FACILITIES Shower , Dishwasher , Children's bed , Heating , TV