Casa alla Cascata (house by the waterfall), with its GARDEN OF THE SENSES, is situated in a very quiet, sunny, privileged position in Maggia on the edge of the woods, with spectacular panoramic views of the valley. It is surrounded by vineyards and the soothing sounds of birds, grasshoppers and the majestic Maggia Waterfall. Bright, modern self-catering holiday apartment for 2 persons (30 sq. m., ground floor, non-smoking), comfortably and tastefully furnished to a superior standard, offering a warm, relaxing, romantic atmosphere. Direct access to private terrace and large garden with 45 edible plants including 29 fruit varieties (the country house is situated on a plot of 820 sq. m.); herb garden available to guests. Spectacular Maggia Waterfall just behind the house (free hot-stone therapy in the heart of nature!) and other enchanting bathing locations nearby. The ideal base for hiking, exploring the valley and visiting the towns of Locarno and Ascona (15-min. drive). Ample information available in the apartment to help you plan your holidays. Various home-made products. German, English, French, Italian and Spanish spoken.
- TYPE HOUSE Apartment
- SIZE Number rooms: 1.5, Number of beds: 2
- EXTRA CHARGE Final cleaning CHF 80.00
- LOCATION A few minutes from the lake and river , On the hill , Quiet , Close to the bus stop
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Open in Winter , Linens provided
- VENUES Garden - Lawn , Laundry , Private parking , Balcony
- FACILITIES Fireplace , Grill , Children's bed , Garden furniture , Radio , Heating , Telephone , TV , Free Wi-Fi