On the ground floor of the cottage is the kitchen, equipped with a ceramic hob and refrigerator. From the kitchen there is a direct exit to the garden with seating in the courtyard. The bathroom has a shower, a washbasin, a toilet and a washing machine.
On the first floor there is a living room with a covered veranda and two large bedrooms. Access to the second bedroom is located in the first bedroom. One or two bedrooms can be rented with 2 or 3 beds each, depending on requirements.
The property comprises three parts of the house, arranged in a U-shape around the courtyard. The old Ticino houses with their enclosed courtyard have been gently renovated. A new kitchen and new sanitary installations and central heating have been installed in the holiday home.
Pedrinate is the southernmost village in Switzerland and borders Italy. It lies south-west of Chiasso on the southern slope of Santo Stefano, surrounded by vineyards and forests.
Lake Lugano and Lake Como are 8 km away from Pedrinate. The holiday home is situated in a quiet and sunny location in the centre of this still typically Ticino village.
- TYPE HOUSE Rustico
- SIZE Number rooms: 3, Number of beds: 5
- LOCATION Central , Quiet , Close to the bus stop
- SERVICES Open in Winter , Linens provided
- VENUES Suitable for families , Balcony , Garden , Public parking , Balcony
- FACILITIES Shower , free Wi-Fi , Fridge , Washing machine , Children's bed , Use of the kitchen area , Heating , Telephone , TV