In this more than 150 years old house with beautifully renovated bed- and bathrooms, you can live and enjoy well. The house is located in the center of Vairano and has on one side a large garden with a grape pergola and a Kiwi dove. Two beautiful balconies are on the other side.
With us in the village center it is so extraordinarily quiet that you can sometimes listen to the neighbors in the house next door on the terrace at lunch.
We have two parking spaces exclusively for you. But you can also arrive very well by post bus. The bus stop is only three minutes away.
Vairano belongs to the municipality Gambarogno (canton of Ticino) and is located about 150 m above Lake Maggiore on a sunny hillside terrace opposite Ascona. The village is located in the middle of the Riviera del Gambarogno and is well sunlit all year long by the long evening sun.
Vairano has an almost complete infrastructure with public transport and restaurants. Shopping facilities are available in San Nazzaro and in Piazzogna. Vairano is the ideal starting point for water sports, hiking, biking, horseback riding, tennis and other recreational opportunities.
Nearby is the famous Gambarogno Eisenhut botanical garden.
For culturally interested people, the centers of Ascona, Locarno, Bellinzona and Lugano can be reached in about 30 minutes
- TYPE HOUSE Apartment
- SIZE Number rooms: 3, Number of beds: 5
- Linen CHF 15.- p. person
- Final cleaning CHF 100.-
- LOCATION On the hill , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , View on the lake , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Open in Winter , Linens provided
- VENUES Suitable for families , Balcony , Garden , Laundry , Private parking , Balcony
- FACILITIES Bathroom , Fireplace , Shower , free Wi-Fi , Fridge , Grill , ISDN - ADSL , Children's bed , Garden furniture , Use of the kitchen area , Radio , Heating , Telephone , TV