The rural stone house, whose foundations date back to the 16th century, is part of the historic core of the Ticino village of Moghegno on the right bank of the Maggia River.
Casa Portico can accommodate two people in a double room. The peculiarity of this architectural monument is that the rooms of the apartment are distributed on two floors and are accessible only through arcades and external staircases.
For daily comfort, the monument was equipped with modern sanitary and kitchen facilities. For reasons of monument protection, heating was not installed, so the house is rented only in the warmer months. On cold days, vacation guests can heat the kitchen and living room with a modern wood stove. Bedroom, kitchen and bathroom are connected by a half-open hallway, so it is recommended to bring slippers and bathrobe.
- TYPE HOUSE Rustico
- SIZE Number rooms: 1, Number of beds: 2
- Final cleaning CHF 210.-
- Turist taxes CHF 3.25 person / night
- LOCATION Central , Only accessible on foot , Close to the bus stop , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Linens provided
- VENUES Public parking , Balcony
- FACILITIES Shower , free Wi-Fi , Children's bed