A vision come true.
From a small seaside hotel a maritime jewel with Southern Flair has arisen, surprising its guests with ever new details.
It now presents itself in the style of a sophisticated yacht club-operated YACHTSPORT RESORT, one of the most beautiful hideaways on Lake Maggiore. A Tessin interpretation of Mediterranean joie de vivre has been created featuring its own access to the lake, a small private beach, the palm garden and various places that entice you to stay and enjoy yourself.
Beyond the Brissago marina you can see for miles across the lake looking towards Italy with nothing to disturb your aesthetic sensibilities. The hotel's direct and private access to the promenade enables you to go on long walks through the former fishing village. That holiday feeling comes courtesy of the many available water sport activities during the day (our own sailing school and fleet of boats) and the bar as a place to talk about it in the evening. The hotel is just the right place for couples spoiling themselves and for challenging events.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- SIZE Number rooms: 10, Number of beds: 20
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES Hotelleriesuisse
- HOTELLERIESUISSE Quality label QQ , Unique Hotel
- LOCATION Lakeside , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , View on the lake , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Open in Winter , Bar - Snack bar , Restaurant , Shuttle Service
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Water skiing and wakeboard , Outdoor tennis courts , Sailing , Windsurf
- VENUES Lift , Private garage , Garden , Children's area , Leisure area , Private parking , Wharf - mooring , Meeting room , Beach
- FACILITIES Air conditioning , Rooms with private bathroom , Children's bed , Minibar , Radio , Telephone , TV , free Wi-Fi