DescriptionHotel RIO Garni was built at the end of the 19th century and was originally a villa.
It was recently redecorated in order to meet the new hotel requirements, but also to highlight the beauty of its original outside structure.
The hotel is very conveniently located, only 2 minutes away from the railway station and all public means of transportation, 5 minutes walking distance from the lakeshore and the famous Piazza Grande (which hosts most major events, like the Festiva del film Locarno, Moon & Stars and the Camellia Festival) and 10 minutes from the picturesque Old Town and the Visconti Castle.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- SIZE Number of rooms: 20, Number of beds: 37
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroSuisse , GastroTicino
- LOCATION Central
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted
- VENUES Lift , Business - Conference centre , Historical monument , Private parking
- FACILITIES Air conditioning , Radio , TV , Wi-Fi (paying) , Free Wi-Fi