The Kurhaus Cademario Hotel & Spa was built in 1914 and re-opened in April 2013 following several years of renovation.
The Kurhaus Cademario is located at an altitude of 850 m and offers magnificent views of Lake Lugano. Cademario is one of the sunniest spots in Switzerland and is a romantic village just 12 km from Lugano.
The hotel is located in extensive 3 ha park grounds and comprises 82 rooms and suites, restaurant, a bar, conference and banqueting rooms, various terraces with panoramic views and the 2.200 m² DOT.Spa.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- SIZE Number rooms: 82, Number of beds: 164
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroSuisse , Hotelleriesuisse
- HOTELLERIESUISSE Bike Hotel , Quality label QQ , Wellness & Spa
- LOCATION Central , On the hill , Quiet , Close to Lugano Airport , Close to the bus stop , Close to the railway station , View on the lake , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Open in Winter , Bar - Snack bar , Bike Friendly , Bicycles rent , Restaurant
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Suitable for cyclists , Fitness area - Gym , Indoor pool , Outdoor pool , Health care service , Sauna , Solarium , Outdoor tennis courts , Wellness
- VENUES Suitable for families , Lift , Garden , Historical monument , Private parking , Meeting room , Suitable for conferences, seminars (technical equipment on request) and banquets
- FACILITIES Air conditioning , Bathroom , Rooms with private bathroom , Shower , free Wi-Fi , Children's bed , Minibar , Telephone , TV