Built in 1910 by local architect Ernesto Quadri recreating the liberty style of the moment. During the years of World War II it served retreat Hotel for health insurance in Zurich and changed the name from Hotel to ?Kurhaus? or retreat Hotel.
During the years of service it was one of the first hotels in the region to have showers and especially the bathtub in some rooms. The introduction of an elevator was a novelty at the time easing the access to the upper floors for people in need.
Since 2012, the Family Besomi, owner of the Ristorante Stazione located next to the Hotel took over the Hotel management and ownership becoming the 4 owners of this historic and charming hotel.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- OPENING 01.04 - 29.10
- SIZE Number rooms: 12, Number of beds: 25
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES Clean & Safe , GastroSuisse , GastroTicino , Hotelleriesuisse
- HOTELLERIESUISSE Bike Hotel
- LOCATION Central , On the hill , Quiet , Close to the bus stop
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Open in Winter , Bike Friendly , Bicycles rent , Restaurant
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Suitable for cyclists
- VENUES Suitable for families , Lift , Private garage , Garden , Historical monument , Private parking , Public parking , Meeting room
- FACILITIES Bathroom , Rooms with private bathroom , Shower , free Wi-Fi , TV