Ca’ Serafina is a 19th century Ticinese house, lovingly restored, is located in the historic heart of Lodano, a small village some 16 km from LocarnoThe four double rooms and the Junior Suite (situated under the eaves and sleeping up to three guests) offers from march to december a truly special atmosphere, and has everything for guests looking to relax and unwind in comfort. An excellent departure point for discovering the unspoilt beauty of Valle Maggia and for enjoying the warmth of the Ticino sun.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- SIZE Number rooms: 5, Number of beds: 11
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroSuisse , GastroTicino
- LOCATION Quiet , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed
- VENUES Garden , Public parking
- FACILITIES Rooms with private bathroom , Minibar , Radio , TV , free Wi-Fi