The enchanting Hotel Millennium is located in Locarno, directly on the shoreline of the “Lago Maggiore”, near the harbor, called “Debarcadero”, a few steps from the historical center and the “Piazza Grande” in the nearby are also public transport, cable railway to Madonna del Sasso, Cardada, Cimetta and the train station. It is the perfect place for wonderful hiking itineraries to the mountains and to the valleys of Maggia and Verzasca. During the year, there are many events for example: the “Camelia” show, Moon and stars and the Film Festival that let the city of Locarno becoming a shiny place full of joy, fun and entertainment. Enjoy the moment and forget the time. Nearly renovated in 2018, the Hotel Millennium offers 11 rooms and a Penthouse with a panoramic view on the lake. The way in which the Hotel is furnished, creates a harmonious, comfortable and friendly atmosphere. Our Team is welcoming you cordially to our Hotel. Dogs are allowed and appreciated.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- SIZE Number of rooms: 12, Number of beds: 29
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroSuisse , GastroTicino , Hotelleriesuisse
- HOTELLERIESUISSE Garni
- LOCATION Central , Lakeside , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , Close to the railway station , View on the lake , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Open in Winter , Flats with hotel service
- VENUES Lift , Private parking , Public parking , Wharf - mooring
- FACILITIES Air conditioning , Rooms with private bathroom , Children's bed , Minibar , Radio , Telephone , TV , Free Wi-Fi