Dolceresio is a little charming B&B on the Ceresio, better known as Lugano Lake. His origin is due to the love of a family for this amazing sun-drenched hamlet in the South of Switzerland, Brusino Arsizio, a touristic spot which preserves the peculiarities, the houses and the arcades of a historic fishing village.
Dolceresio offers 4 renovated and generous rooms, double and triple. The superior double rooms Helios and Hypnos overlook one of the typical gardens of Brusino Arsizio and are Provided with a romantic terrace with Monte San Giorgio view.
The deluxe double/triple rooms Dike and Nike offer a spectacular view over lugano lake and Morcote (elected as the most beautiful Swiss Village in 2017) and have two little balconies each.
You will find in all rooms a private and modern bathroom, a king-size bed, big wardrobes, indipendent air conditioning/heating, flat-screen tv with satellite channels, free wifi, refrigerator and a kettle with coffee, tea and infusions.
Dolceresio is situated directly on the quayside.
Two steps away:
- New public beach (Free entrance)
- Health path in the woods
- Tennis Court
- Boat landing stage: boat trips to Morcote, Ponte Tresa (market), Porto Ceresio (markets), Melide (Swissminiatur), Lugano
- Postbus station Rondello or Funivia
- Postbus towards Riva San Vitale (baptistery), Capolago (SBB train station, Monte Generoso rack railway)
- Postbus towards Porto Ceresio (train to Milan)
- Funivia Brusino-Serpiano (Monte San Giorgio, World Heritage site)
- Wide variety of marked hiking paths and trails
Reachable by train: Lugano, Locarno, Ascona, Como, Varese, Milano
- Shopping: Atelier Dominique D’Angelo Brusino Arsizio,
Big brands outlet Foxtown Mendrisio
- Restaurants nearby: Ristorante Osteria della Posta, Ristorante Battello, Ristorante Chalet S. Giorgio, Grotto Pojana, Grotto Alpe di Brusino
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- SIZE Number rooms: 4, Number of beds: 10
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES Clean & Safe , GastroSuisse , GastroTicino
- LOCATION Lakeside , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , View on the lake , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Open in Winter
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Suitable for cyclists , Outdoor tennis courts
- VENUES Suitable for families , Wharf - mooring , Beach
- FACILITIES Air conditioning , Bathroom , Rooms with private bathroom , Shower , free Wi-Fi , Children's bed , Minibar , Charging station for electric vehicles , TV
- Swisstainable Level I commited