The Tremola San Gottardo is the ideal destination for cyclists and anyone who loves adventure!
Our Bed&bike is located at the start of the legendary Tremola road, the cobbled route on the southern side of St Gotthard that has hosted some of the great champions of cycling including Fausto Coppi and Hugo Koblet, and this makes it the perfect starting point for anyone wanting to discover the Gotthard region and the Swiss Alps. From here, visitors can set out on any number of outings, including the route of the four springs (Reno, Reuss, Ticino and Rodano). It is also possible to explore no fewer than seven alpine passes from here.
Fans of cycling who visit our Bed&bike will find a do-it-yourself workshop with small spare parts, a secure bike shed, an information point with maps and rental options, a laundry for washing sportswear after an active day and an e-bike charging point.
When you return from your outing, you can relax in our bar and enjoy a drink while you wait for dinner, where you can choose from simple dishes using local products to a more elaborate gastronomic menu.
id num: 870
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- SIZE Number rooms: 8, Number of beds: 16
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroSuisse
- LOCATION Central , In the mountains , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , Close to the railway station , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Open in Winter , Bike Friendly , Restaurant
- VENUES Public parking
- FACILITIES Bathroom , Rooms with private bathroom , Shower , free Wi-Fi , TV
- Swisstainable Level I commited